ROCKSOLAR 500W 12V Off-Grid Solar System
ROCKSOLAR 500W 12V Off-Grid Solar System
- Complete Kit: Battery, panel, inverter, controller included.
- Powerful Battery: 12V 50Ah LiFePO4 with BMS.
- Efficient Panel: 100W Monocrystalline, 22% efficiency.
- Pure Sine Inverter: 500W, steady power output.
- MPPT Controller: 20A, maximizes battery life.
- Rugged Design: Waterproof, corrosion-resistant panel.
- Safe Operations: Full protection with BMS.
- Versatile: Powers various devices; ideal for off-grid.
- Long Warranty: 10 years on battery and panel.
- Easy Install: Z-Bracket, MC4 connectors.
- Expandable: Designed for future upgrades.
- Temperature Tolerant: Battery -20°C to 60°C, Controller -20°C to 55°C.
10-year Hassle Free
The ROCKSOLAR 500W 12V Off-Grid Solar System is a superior off-grid power solution perfect for cottage owners in Canada. Equipped with four key components - a 12V 50Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery with BMS System, a 100W Rigid Solar Panel, a 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller, and a 500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter, it is designed to provide round-the-clock power for essential devices. This system is suitable for powering a mini fridge, LCD TV, DC brushless water pump, lighting, stereo, laptop, and phone chargers. Ideal for summer usage, it offers a dependable power source. The 12V 50Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery and the 100W Rigid Solar Panel come with a 10-year warranty, while the other components have a 1-year warranty. The system is designed for easy upgrades, with free upgrade services and exchangeable key components to expand your energy independence confidently. Invest in the ROCKSOLAR 500W 12V Off-Grid Solar System and experience 24/7 power without interruptions, all backed by a reliable long-term warranty.
ROCKSOLAR 12V 50Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery with BMS System:
- 12V 50Ah capacity.
- 3500+ cycle life and 100% discharge rate for ultra-long service life.
- Flat voltage curve for steady power output.
- Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery Technology.
- Patented Smart Battery Management System.
- Lightweight at only 13 pounds for easy portability and installation.
- BMS offers protection from temperature, short circuits, over-discharge, over current, and overcharge.
- Operating temperature range of charging: 0C∽45C, discharging: -20~-60C.
- 11-year warranty and 10+ year service life.
ROCKSOLAR 100W 12V Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel - Waterproof with Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy Frame:
- 100W 12V output (each panel).
- Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel.
- Waterproof and Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy Frame.
- High-Efficiency Solar Cell with 22% Conversion Efficiency.
- Pre-drilled holes for easy mounting and securing to any surface.
ROCKSOLAR 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller:
- 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller.
- Compatible with Lithium and Lead Acid batteries.
- Maximum open voltage of 75Vdc and MPP tracking efficiency of 99.5%.
- 3-stage charge algorithm and 12/24V nominal system voltage.
- Rated charging current of 20A and battery voltage range of 8-32V.
- High voltage disconnection of 16V (24V x 2) and low voltage disconnection of 10.8V.
- Operating temperature range of -20°C to 55°C.
- IP30 rated for protection.
ROCKSOLAR 500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter:
- 500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter.
- DC 12V to 110V AC Conversion.
- 2.1A USB Charging Port.
- Ideal for RVs, Camping, Off-grid power solutions, and more.
- 1 x 12V 50Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery
- 1 x 100W 12V Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x 500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- 1 x 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 1 x 20 Ft 10AWG Extension Cables With MC4 Connectors One Pair Red+Black
- 1 x Z-Bracket Mount System (Set of 4)
- 1 x User Manual
|12V 50Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery||Details|
|Product Dimensions||14.99 x 6.6 x 9.4 cm|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion battery|
|Special Features||Deep cycle|
|Working Temperature||-20C -60C|
|Voltage||12 Volts (DC)|
|Item Weight||5.9 kg|
|100W 12V Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel||Details|
|Dimensions||760 x 670 x 30 mm|
|Weight||approx. 25-30 lbs|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Front Glass||High light transmittance, low-iron tempered glass|
|Cable Length||Varies depending on the brand (approx. 3-6 ft)|
|Mounting Hole Locations||Pre-drilled|
|Service Life||25 years or more|
|20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller||Details|
|Max Open Voltage of PV Module||75Vdc|
|MPP Tracking Efficiency||99.50%|
|Light Control Voltage||5V|
|Charge Algorithm||3 Stage|
|Battery Type||Lithium and Lead Acid Battery|
|Nominal System Voltage||12/24V|
|Rated Charging Current||20A|
|Battery Voltage Range||8~32V|
|High Voltage Disconnection||16V (24V x 2)|
|Duration for absorption charging||2 hours|
|Charge Loop Voltage Drop||≤0.29V|
|Self-consumption||≤ 9.2mA 12V; ≤ 11.7mA 24V|
|Equalized Charging Voltage||AGM: 14.6V; GEL: No; FLd: 14.8V|
|Absorption Charging voltage||AGM: 14.4V; GEL: 14.2; FLd: 14.6V|
|Floating Charging voltage||AGM/ GEL/ FLd: 13.8V|
|Low Voltage re-connection (LVR)||AGM/ GEL/ FLd: 12.6V|
|Low Voltage Disconnection (LVD)||AGM/ GEL/ FLd: 10.8V|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃~55℃ (To run at full rated current continuously)|
|LCD Temperature Range||-20℃~70℃|
|Humidity Range||≤95% No condensation|
|Installation Hole||108*120 ∅5|
|500W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter||Details|
|Resistive Load Continuous Output Power||500W|
|Inductive Load Continuous Output Power||450W The electric drill can start normally (beyond the protection may be possible, but the inverters will not be damaged)|
|Capacitive Load Continuous Output Power||150±30W，PF：0.6（Tri-color energy saving lamp, beyond which protection may be possible, but will not cause damage to the inverter）|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|DC Current||52.1A(500W resistive load when 12Vdc is input)|
|No Load Loss||≤0.8 A(input 12Vdc)|
|Shutdown mode static current||15mA|
|Battery type||All 12V batteries|
|Battery Low Voltage Alarm||10.5Vdc Peak buzzer alarm|
|Battery Low Voltage Alarm Recovery||11Vdc|
|Battery Low Voltage Protection||10Vdc Peak buzzer alarm, bright red and green lights|
|Battery Low Voltage Protection Recovery||12Vdc|
|Battery High Voltage Protection||15.5Vdc Peak buzzer alarm, bright red and green lights|
|Battery High Voltage Protection Recovery||15Vdc|
|Over Temperature||Turn off output, bright red and green indicators, buzzer alarm, temperature reduction, automatic recovery output|
|Output Short Circuit||Turn off output and lock, bright red and green lights, whistle alarm, remove short circuit and restart to normal output|
|Overload||Load 550W: 10S Turn off output, self-lock bright red and green lights, resume normal output after load reduction restart|
|Overload||Load 650W: 1S Turn off output, self-lock bright red and green lights, resume normal output after load reduction restart|
|USB Output Voltage||5V|
|USB Output Current||2.1A|
|Storage temperature, humidity||-30℃～70℃,10～95%RH|
The package includes four essential components: a 12V 50Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery with BMS System, a 100W Rigid Solar Panel, a 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller, and a 500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
The 12V 50Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery and 100W Rigid Solar Panel come with an impressive 10-year warranty, while the 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller and the 500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter are covered by a 1-year warranty.
Yes, the ROCKSOLAR 500W 12V Off-Grid Solar System is designed to provide 24/7 power to operate essential devices such as a mini fridge, LCD TV, DC brushless water pump, lighting, stereo, laptop, and phone chargers.
Absolutely, the system is designed to be easily upgraded for increased power needs in the future. ROCKSOLAR offers free upgrade services and exchangeable key components.
Yes, this off-grid solar system is perfect for use in the summer months and offers a dependable source of power that you can count on.
Detailed installation instructions are provided with the system. If you face any difficulty, our customer support team is ready to assist you.
The system is designed to work in a variety of geographical conditions. However, it's recommended to assess your specific solar potential and local weather conditions for the best results.
This system is designed to operate essential devices like a mini fridge, LCD TV, DC brushless water pump, lighting, stereo, laptop, and phone chargers. For heavier appliances, it is recommended to check the power specifications or consider upgrading the system.
The system requires minimal maintenance. It's recommended to clean the solar panel regularly and check the system components periodically to ensure optimal performance.
Yes, ROCKSOLAR offers excellent customer service. If you encounter any issues with your system, you can reach out to our support team for assistance.
This product is an investment. The battery is long-lasting and the inverter is top-notch.
The performance of this off-grid system is stellar. I've experienced no issues whatsoever.
User-friendly design. I am a novice, and I found the setup pretty straightforward.
Ever since I got the Rocksolar Cottage Life Series I for my farm, power outages are a thing of the past. Setup was a breeze and it's been delivering solid performance since day one. Shipping was quicker than expected and the price was just right!
We appreciate your review Ava, happy to hear that our product has helped you.
I got this Rocksolar Cottage Life Series I for my cabin in the woods, and boy, is it a game-changer! The shipping was prompt, and setting up wasn't hard. The price is decent considering its features and it really lives up to its name.
Thank you Ethan for your feedback, we're glad you find our product useful.