ROCKSOLAR 3000W 12V Off-Grid Solar System
ROCKSOLAR 3000W 12V Off-Grid Solar System
- Advanced Power System: Includes 1x 12V 200AH battery, 6x 150W panels, 60A controller, 3000W inverter.
- High-Capacity Batteries: 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 each, 3500+ cycles.
- High-Efficiency Panels: Six 150W 12V, 22% efficient, sturdy build.
- 3000W Inverter: Pure Sine Wave, efficient AC conversion.
- 60A MPPT Controller: Superior 99.5% efficiency, flexible battery compatibility.
- Durable Panels: Waterproof, corrosion-resistant aluminum frame.
- Reliable Batteries: Advanced BMS for safe, long-lasting use.
- Widely Applicable: Ideal for diverse off-grid needs.
- Extended Warranties: 10-year guarantee on batteries and panels.
- User-Friendly Installation: Pre-drilled holes, straightforward setup.
- Future-Ready: Easy upgrades for growing power needs.
- Broad Operating Range: Battery -20°C to 60°C, Controller -20°C to 55°C.
10-years Hassle Free
The ROCKSOLAR 3000W 12V Off-Grid Solar System offers the most comprehensive power solution yet for Canadian cottage owners. It boasts reliability and high efficiency, providing off-grid power at your convenience. The system consists of 1x 12V 200AH LiFePO4 Battery, 6x 150W Rigid Solar Panels, a 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller, and a potent 12V 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter. It is designed to power a wide array of appliances including a mini fridge, freezer, LCD TV, wifi router, coffee machine, microwave, lighting, stereo, laptop, and phone chargers, ensuring a 24/7 off-grid power supply for all your cottage needs. The ROCKSOLAR 3000W 12V Off-Grid Solar System comes with a future-focused design that allows easy upgrades for increased power needs, providing free upgrade services and exchangeable key components. ROCKSOLAR guarantees the value retention of all components, making sure your investment is worthwhile. The battery and solar panels come with a reassuring 10-year warranty, while the other components carry a 1-year warranty. Embrace a worry-free off-grid life with the ROCKSOLAR 3000W 12V Off-Grid Solar System.
ROCKSOLAR 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery with BMS System:
ROCKSOLAR 150W 12V Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel:
ROCKSOLAR 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller:
ROCKSOLAR 12V 3000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter:
- 1 x 12V 200Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery
- 6 x 150W 12V Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 1 x 12V 3000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- 1 x 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 1 x 20 Ft 10AWG Extension Cables With MC4 Connectors One Pair Red+Black
- 6 x Z-Bracket Mount System (Set of 4)
- 5 x Y Branch Connectors for Solar Panels MMF+FFM Pair
- 1 x User Manual
|12V 200Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery with BMS System
|Combination structure of battery
|End of discharge voltage
|Standard charge voltage
|Float charge voltage
|Standard charge current
|Recommended charge current
|Allowed Max. charge current
|Standard discharge current
|Recommended discharge current
|Allowed Max. discharge current
|Peak discharge current
|Discharge: -20°C~60°C; Charge: 0°C~45°C
≤1Month:-20~+60°C、5~75%RH; ≤6Month: -10~+45°C、5~75%RH; Recommend environment: 15~+35°C、5~75%RH
|150W 12V Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|High light transmittance, low-iron tempered glass
|Varies depending on the brand (approx. 3-6 ft)
|Mounting Hole Locations
|25 years or more
|60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
|Max Open Voltage of PV Module: 100Vdc
|MPP Tracking Efficiency
|Light Control Voltage
|Charge Algorithm: 3 Stage
|Lithium and Lead Acid Battery
|Low Voltage Disconnection (LVD)
|AGM/ GEL/ FLd: 10.8V
|Operating Temperature Range: -20℃~55℃ (To run at full rated current continuously)
|LCD Temperature Range
|≤95% No condensation
|Protection Class: IP30
|12V 3000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
|Output Rated Power
|120Vac (100/110/120Vac set through menu)
|60Hz (50Hz/60Hz set through menu)
|Pure Sine Wave
|Input Battery Voltage
|Dual USB output 5V, 2.1A
|Net weight: 5.01Kg
The ROCKSOLAR 3000W 12V Off-Grid Solar System includes 1x 12V 200AH LiFePO4 Battery, 6x 150W Rigid Solar Panels, a 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller, and a 12V 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
The system is capable of powering a wide range of appliances including a mini fridge, freezer, LCD TV, wifi router, coffee machine, microwave, lighting, stereo, laptop, and phone chargers.
Yes, the system is designed to be easily upgraded for increased power needs in the future. With free upgrade services and exchangeable key components, you can expand your energy independence with confidence.
The system comes with a 10-year warranty on the batteries and solar panels and a 1-year warranty on other components.
The power generation of the system largely depends on sunlight availability and other environmental factors. However, with its 6x 150W Rigid Solar Panels, it's designed to offer a significant amount of power for your off-grid needs.