Weekender MAX PRO 250W 277.5Wh Pure Sine Wave Portable Power Station
Weekender MAX PRO 250W 277.5Wh Pure Sine Wave Portable Power Station
- All-in-One: Perfect for tasks, trips, and emergencies.
- High Capacity: 277.5Wh Lithium-ion Polymer battery.
- Varied Outputs: 2 AC, 1 DC, multiple USB ports.
- Light & Compact: Weighs only 5.95lbs.
- Fast Charging: Solar, AC outlet, or carport.
- Advanced Safety: In-built BMS for protection.
- Eco-Friendly: Quiet, clean, no gasoline needed.
- Durable: 1000+ charge cycles.
- Inclusive Kit: Adapter, cables, and guide included.
- Canadian Support: Dedicated customer service.
- Warranty: 1-year coverage for peace of mind.
1-year Hassle Free
Introducing the ROCKSOLAR Weekender MAX PRO 250W Portable Power Station, your all-in-one off grid power solution and best power station for camping. Whether you're in an RV, on a camping trip, navigating a power outage, or at a worksite, the Max Pro as an outdoor power generator is designed to be your emergency power source and backup power supply. It is the go-to choice for outdoor enthusiasts, RV owners, and anyone seeking a reliable backup power source.
- All-in-One Solar Power Station: Powered with a Lithium-ion battery and solar ready, RS811 offers backup power supply and emergency power source for camping trips, power outages, and emergencies.
- Multiple Charging Options: Equipped with 2 AC 110V Pure Sine Wave outputs, multiple DC and USB ports, including Quick Charge and USB C PD3.0, to cater to a vast array of devices.
- Fast & Efficient Charging: Recharge using ROCKSOLAR 60W or 100W solar panels, an AC Wall Outlet within just 6 hours, or your carport, ensuring you're always ready to go.
- Reliable and Silent Power Station : A solar generator with an advanced battery management system (BMS), it provides clean power similar to home outlets without noise or emissions.
- Lightweight and Compact Design: Weighing only 5.95lbs, this power station is portable without compromising on power capacity.
- Canadian Technical Support: Backed by ROCKSOLAR's dedicated Canadian technical and customer service center for unparalleled support and peace of mind.
Experience the ROCKSOLAR Commitments
Comparing with most lithium portable power banks, this battery powered generator with its light weight and compact design is named one of the best portable power generators. With its portable energy storage ability from an emergency outage to powering your van life dreams, trust the Max Pro to light up your world.
- RV's and Mobile Homes
- Outdoor Adventures & Camping
- Boats, Van Life & Off-grid Living
- Emergency Power Outages and CPAP
- Larger Jobs & Extended Trips
- Solar Panel Charging (Compatible with ROCKSOLAR 60W and 100W Solar Panels)
- 1x ROCKSOLAR Weekender MAX PRO 250W Power Station: A powerful and dependable solution for diverse power needs, be it longer trips, larger jobs, or emergencies.
- 1x AC Adapter: Enables efficient charging right out of the box.
- 1x Car Charger Cable: Convenient for recharging on-the-go during road trips.
- 1x Cigarette Lighter Adapter: Expands your charging options, especially in outdoor settings or vehicles.
- 1x User Manual: Comprehensive guide detailing operations, safety precautions, and technical specifications.
|ROCKSOLAR TECHNOLOGY LLC
|Place of Business
|ROCKSOLAR, 60 Baffin Place Unit 5, Waterloo, ON N2V 1Z7, CANADA. 1-800-858-4318
|20.83 x 15.24 x 12.7 cm; 2.7 Kilograms
|Item model number
|Black & Yellow
|RS81 Max PRO (277Wh)
|Portable, Overload Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Lightweight
|User Manual, Charging Cables, Portable Power Station
|1 Year From Date Of Purchase
The Weekender MAX PRO 250W features a robust 277.5Wh Lithium-ion Polymer battery, designed to provide reliable power for longer durations.
You can charge multiple devices simultaneously using its variety of ports: 2 AC 110V outputs, 1 DC output, 4 USB ports (including quick charge and USB C), ensuring you stay connected and powered up on your adventures.
The Weekender MAX PRO 250W weighs approximately 5.95 lbs, making it a lightweight and portable power solution for your needs.
You can recharge the Weekender MAX PRO 250W using ROCKSOLAR 60W or 100W solar panels (sold separately), from an AC Wall Outlet within 6 hours, or through your carport. All necessary charging cables are included in the package.
Yes, the Weekender MAX PRO 250W is designed to be a dependable power solution during power outages. Its 277.5Wh capacity ensures that essential appliances and devices remain functional when you need them the most.
Yes, the Weekender MAX PRO 250W comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase, providing added peace of mind for your investment.
Yes, the Weekender MAX PRO 250W features a pass-through charging capability, allowing you to charge the power station while simultaneously powering your devices.
The day I got my unit in, it was put to work immediately due to a power outage. It provided light, power to my laptop to keep working, and i charged my phone, headlamps, other power banks, camera and use it to run my small shop light. It's coming with me on all my future camping and overlanding trips as well. It had a 3/4 charge from factory.
I could not edit my previous post. I also wanted to mention that most of those really good reviews were posted from the end of January to the middle of February 2023. The reviewers talk about camping and back packing and sleeping in a car using a fan for cooling. In Canada ? In January and February ?
Thanks for your time.
I notice most of the 5 star reviews are written by customers with vey trendy names. The product name is written this way “the Weekender MAX PRO”. All the same caps like your advertising. When normal people write a review they are not so perfect in grammar and sentence structure. They do not name the product in the same way an advertiser does.
Bought this to run a mini heater which operates at 175 and 250W. If you run it at the 175W setting it will be dead in under an hour. If you switch to the 250W setting, the power station shuts down. Will be returning this and choosing another brand likely
Thanks for your feedbacks. The thing we need to clarify here is:
The mini heater you have does it really pulling 175W or 250W from our power station? Do you have any proof or have you have some measurement equipment to be able to measure how much it is actually pulling from our power station. 175W or 250W may also not mean what it is pulling from our power station. 175W or 250W may actually means what it gives out in terms of heat, then the heater is pulling much more from our power station than 175w or 250W from the power station if you take consideration of the conversation efficiency from electricity to heat.
To solve the puzzle, you are welcome to send the heater to us to do a test so we can find out how much actually the heater is pulling from our power station.
This little battery pack recharges and discharges wonderfully and feels very trustworthy , at least after the first two times I have used it.